Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

I decided to dedicate the next few Wednesdays to giving you a glimpse into the Wedding & Reception of my Husband & I.

These will by no means be in order of our day.

I have always loved planning weddings and I have even helped a few people plan and organize their weddings before and after our own nuptials. Once my Husband proposed on March 21, 2010 (and a little before), I fully immersed myself in all things wedding and I LOVED being a Bride. 

We were married on Sunday, August 2, 2009 at Pristine Wedding Chapel in Jonesboro, Georgia.

So for today's Wedding Wednesday.....

THE KISS



Our first kiss as Husband & Wife was really nice.

Nothing over the top...Hey! My Grandma was watching :)...
but sweet enough to seal the deal!

The Mrs.

1 comments:

Akuba said...

I look forward to your posts! Way to step outside the box Ash!! Woo hoo!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!