Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Monday, October 11, 2010

Southern Mrs. vs. The Man Cold

That's right.


My biggest baby caught a cold from my littlest baby and it is safe to say that Makenzie has put her father to shame. 


Remember my previous post about how well she was handling her cold?


Well Daddy is the COMPLETE opposite.  I really think he tried to tell me he had the new unidentified strand of the common cold.


So now I'm on double duty. 


God seems to have spared me from my Nemesis, nasal congestion, and for that I am thankful.


I will gladly laugh at care for my Hubby until the whittle baby's (yeah, that's baby talk) cold is gone. 


Meanwhile, I think my Husband may plan the first annual Race for a Cure- Common Cold Walk/Run.


The Mrs.

1 comments:

Akuba said...

LOL, I'll help plan the walk and sit back and laugh the whole day as all five people complete the walk!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!