Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

For The Love of Paper

I love all things paper so needless to say, when it came time to plan our daughter's Baby Dedication, the first thing I dove into was picking out her invitations.

I went over to Tiny Prints and Photo Affections  and had a ball looking at all the different designs.  I even found ideas for our Christmas Card this year.  Aren't these cute?





After browsing Tiny Prints more, I narrowed Makenzie's Dedication invites down to these 3:








I got so excited about the invites that I had to stop myself from looking at 1st birthday party invitations.  I'll save that for next month. *wink*

After the invites have been mailed, I'll follow up with the one we chose. 

The Mrs.

2 comments:

Akuba said...

I'm digging #3, the #2...guess I'll have to wait and see!

Darcy said...

so cute! I love number 3! I have to look at these soon for my little one!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!