Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Friday, October 8, 2010

Southern Mrs. vs. The Infant Cold

My sweet baby girl has a cold. A slight one.

I was sooo unprepared to hear her tiny little sniffles when I woke her up Wednesday morning.

Fortunately, it has not affected her at all…not one bit. She is still laughing, smiling, playing & making faces.

I know this is just a facade to protect her mommy and keep her from worrying. Newsflash Makenzie…
IT AINT WORKING!

She only has the following symptoms:
1. slightly stuffy nose
2. sneezing a few times a day
3. light coughing even fewer times a day

No fever, no whining, no irritability…She really is taking her first cold well.

Momma on the other hand isn't.

You would think that with the way I have been on the internet looking for remedies that Makenzie told me herself that she had some new, unidentified strand of the common cold virus.

Stupid hunh? (It's her first cold…give me a break!)

I know, I know…I'm overreacting but it is hard to hear he congested when I know how annoying it is when I'm that way.

One thing I have done is lock her play with her more in her room with the humidifier on. It really seems to help her congestion.


I'll She'll be fine in a few days I'm sure.

Until then, I'll just have to relax.

*runs to douse the house in Lysol*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!