Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Friday, October 1, 2010

Hi There!!!

I have been an avid blog reader for a few years now. I absolutely love reading blogs on various topics like Marriage, Children, Cooking, Entertainment, Pregnancy, etc. I myself, never thought I was interesting enough to write my own blog.

I am no Comedian and I definitely don't skydive every weekend. I mean, really-what on earth would I talk about?

How fast I cleaned up the whole house before company came over?

How I'd rather eat out than cook a meal at home…even though I claim to love to cook?

Or how much I love my Husband and Daughter? Then it hit me…

That's EXACTLY what I'm going to talk about!!

I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of women who deal with the same interesting boring things I deal with on a daily basis so why not talk about them?

So here goes my attempt to entertain you with my boring interesting life and my personal thoughts.

Be kind and stay awake please.



The Mrs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!