Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Friday, November 12, 2010

Y3W: Party Over Here!!!

*I am linking up with Jenni over at Jenni From The Blog again this Friday for Your Three Words*

I am so excited about this weekend!!

Hubby and I have been blessed a great group of friends.  Some we have know since we were younger, others we met while in college and beyond.  Some of those friends we see a whole lot more often than others.  This weekend we are going to re-connect with the friends we don't see as often.

A few weeks ago I was talking to one of my best friends and we both mentioned how it had been so long since we all hung out and had a good time like the "old days".  We decided to pick a date and make it mandatory that all of us keep that date open.  Well everyone kept their promise and come Saturday, we are all gonna re-connect.  Re-conneting sounds so boring but when we get together...it's anything but!

We have made some of the funniest memories together in the past and I'm sure this weekend will be no different.

You see, we have all been friends since forever and its generally hard to get us ALL together because of our schedules and hectic lives. While we haven't grown apart, its harder to keep friendships the same when new responsibilities come in the picture. I used to beat myself up about the fact that we didn't hang out as much as we used to but I had to remind myself that our friendships are going to continue to change and develop throughout the years and what matters most is that the love we all share remains the same. 

This weekend is our attempt to hang out and have a good time together like we used to before we officially became adults! (After college but before careers)

Wow...it's been 3 years since I graduated college.  Time sure does fly!!!

I'm an nearly old lady now, I hope I can keep up! 




The Mrs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I hope you have a very fun weekend catching up!

jenni from the blog said...

Aww, that sounds so fun!!

Thanks for playing mama :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!