Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly Shows Bloggers Some Love!!!


And I for one love them too!

Shutterfly is currently running a promotion where blog owners can get 50 FREE holiday cards!!

*insert swoon*

I must say this promotion makes me giddy!!

Even though I have never purchased from them, I’ve always loved Shutterfly’s designs and after my horrible experience using TinyPrints a few months ago, I decided I’d look to Shutterfly for our Holiday Cards this year.

I want to have to make sure they are extra cute this year since this is our first Holiday Card EVER as a family (I slacked last year) and from the looks of their 2010 collection, Shutterfly will help me do just that!! 

The card options are so cute!!!

I like the idea of the folded Christmas Card because we can insert our own message inside the card.  That touch seems to make the card even more personal.

Below are three designs that may be contenders for this year’s Christmas Card:





If you own a blog and are interested in this fantastic Shutterfly promotion....Click Here!! 

The Mrs.

Update:  Here is the card we chose!!!

With Love Chartreuse Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!