Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Friday, January 21, 2011

Y3W: 8 MONTHS OLD!!!

*hits floor*

8 months ago today I met one of my biggest blessing for the first time!!!

My daughter is 8 months old!  I can hardly believe it!!!

Time flies so fast!

Miss Makenzie is so busy now!

  • She absolutely loves her Baby Einstein jumper!  She loves to jump in it so much that when she is sitting in our lap, she often bounces like she is still in the jumper.
  • She is still enamored with her Daddy!  Grandma is in a close 2nd!
  • She hasn't figured out how to crawl just yet but she looks SOO ready!  It's funny to see her try to figure out how to crawl while she is sitting up.  
  • I'm starting to think she will bypass crawling and go straight for walking.I try and practice with her from time to time.
  • She is still a pretty good sleeper.  She goes down around 7pm and wakes up at about 5am. (I wake her up at this time so that I can get her and I ready for the day.)
  • Right now her favorite foods are Carrots, Peas and Sweet Potatoes.  I am soo happy she is a veggie lovin girl!
  • She laughs in her sleep.  Hubby and I caught her a few days ago and it was the cutest thing.  I haven't seen her do that since she was a newborn but I fell in love all over again after seeing that.
  • She loves bath time!  I come out needing a towel because she loves to splash so much.  She also likes to steal the rag from me and suck the water out of it.  (This story will be told at her Wedding) 
You can join in on the Y3W fun too!!!





    The Mrs.

    1 comments:

    jenni from the blog said...

    How our are babies 8 months old already!?!?! I still can't believe it!

    Happy 8 Months baby girl!!!

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!