Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm Not Superstitious...

Really I'm not.

Although I have spit on many a broom in my day if it happened to cross my foot. (No time to explain LOL)

Want to know how NOT superstitious I am?

Remember that old saying that you have to take all of your Christmas decorations down before the new year or you will have bad luck....

Well I have defied it!

That's right...

MY CHRISTMAS TREE IS STILL UP!!!  All of the other decorations are down but the tree remains intact.

Take that silly superstitions!  I win! You lose!!!

The Mrs. - 1  Superstitions - 0

Now I am SERIOUSLY praying that there was no truth to that tale because I do not plan on taking the tree down til this weekend.

Laziness wins again!!!!!!

Humph...Guess I showed them!!!

The Mrs.

1 comments:

G K said...

My stuff didn't come down until January 10 this year. Last year, it was the much later! Christmas trees should be allowed to stay up all year long. It just adds an extra sense of happiness to the home. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!