Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW DAYS!

It's snowing in Atlanta.  

Well, it snowed...

Now the beautiful snow is covered in sheets of ice.

Because of this Hubby, Makenzie and I have been home from work since Monday.

I for one am loving the vacation.

Since we did not take Makenzie out when it snowed during Christmas, we did not want to miss the next opportunity to have her experience snow.

Below are a few pics for our short time outside yesterday.

I tried to kick snow on my Husband...look where it landed me...

She did NOT like that snow suit!!

Hubby & Makenzie enjoying the snow.

I am secretly praying for temps to stay below freezing so that we can have Wednesday off too, but I know that wouldn't be best for lots of business owners.

I plan to enjoy this possible last snow day in Atlanta to the fullest.

First up?



Back to bed!!!!!!!!

The Mrs.

2 comments:

G K said...

Hey! Found your blog through another blog the other day!. I see that we both have young daughters and live in the south (me, Birmingham)! Glad to have found you.

K. Rock said...

Glad someone is enjoying this mess. I cant stand the snow!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!