Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

Stepping Into Psycho

Yesterday, I was bored and watching Say Yes To The Dress: Atlanta.  Seeing all the beautiful dresses made me curious as to how my dress was doing back in our closet.

So...................

I tried on my wedding dress.

Yes, that's right...I got that baby out and tried it on and I must say...She still has it!!!

I got so excited I called my Husband who was at the airport dropping off my Step Daughter for her flight back to Chicago and blurted out...I WANT TO GET MARRIED AGAIN!!!!  

Needless to say, he didn't take kindly to my pronouncement and demanded a retraction.

I explained to him that I wanted to keep him of course, but I missed the thrill and fun of wedding planning.  I threw out a vow renewal date August 2, 2013 and he laughed at me and said  "ok, baby".  

I don't care if he was kidding, he said yes so it's on!  

Well not really, I don't want to do a Vow Renewal and really, I'm kinda glad our wedding has come and gone. Although the process was EXTREMELY FUN and EXCITING, I like our money in my pocket. (and in my closet)

I guess I will just look forward to our friend's weddings and Makenzie's wedding....

Off to search for future Bridal Gown styles (and Mother of the Bride gowns) and Wedding trends for the years 2035-2040!!

I'm kidding...Sort of.....
The Mrs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you for this post! 2035-2040?! You are a trip!!! Lol!!! I'm really getting into the planning now and you are so right! This is fun and very addictive!

Southern Mrs. said...

SEE!! I TOLD YA!!!!!! COME ON OCTOBER 16TH!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!