Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011

Happy New Year guys!  

2010 was a whirlwind and I have GREAT expectations for what 2011 will hold. 

I have made some goals for myself this year. Some superficial, but most of them help strengthen me spiritually and as a Wife & Mother.  I keep going back and forth about whether I should post my resolutions but I decided to keep them private.  Just know this year, I am renewing my relationship with God, becoming a better Mommy, strengthening my marriage and other relationships, saying goodbye to people and things that are toxic and praying for/making some GREAT new career moves.

This year I also plan to blog more, and more personally.  I have been a tad bit hesitant about sharing my life so openly here, but this year, I plan to showcase myself, my thoughts and beliefs a bit more freely.  :)

I pray that God blesses each of you abundantly this year and in the years to come!

Love,

The Mrs.

1 comments:

said...

Thanks for your comment letting me know that you are a local reader!! I saw that you are a die hard Falcon's fan so I know you went crazy {in a good way!} today!! : ) Happy New Year to you and your family!! Your little girl is soooo cuuute!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!