Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mommy Brain Strikes Again

Last weekend, I found Makenzie this adorable outfit to wear on St. Patrick's Day.


Her 1st St. Patty's Day!  YAAAY!

I was so excited for her to wear it.

Well today is the day!



.....and what did Mommy forget to do?



....................PUT THE FREAKING OUTFIT ON MY CHILD!
 

That's right!  She is sitting at Hubby's Aunts house in a PINK shirt and pair of PINK pants.

I realized it about 4 miles from home but by that time, I couldn't turn around or I'd be late for work.

*hangs head in shame*

I'll dress her up in it when she gets home.  Maybe the 3 of us can go to the park and play so she can at least get the dress dirty.  (And I can sneak in some pictures to show my mom who asked me about the dress this morning)

I have to do better!  Or at least remember the holidays where I've purchased her matching outfits.

The Mrs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!