Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm a Traitor!!!!!

Momma's got a new toy!  Yes sir!

I have been a loyal Blackberry user for YEARS!  

I mean really..I've had this one...



and this one...





and this one...




and lastly this one...





Recently, Hubby and I switched carriers because well....T-Mobile just flat out sucks.

We went to AT &T first because I just HAD to have the iPhone 4.  I got and well.....


I left it.  I think there was waaaay too much hype about it honestly. 

Hubby on the other hand tried the HTC Inspire and loved it.  I began playing with his and well...


I LOVED IT TOO!

We decided to shop around more and give Sprint a try since the service AT&T has is barely any better than T-Mobile's coverage.

I must say...WE LOVE SPRINT!  LOVE. THEM. Coverage is great so far, customer service is great and the features we get for the price are wonderful!  Hubby and I are totally smitten.

We now have these babies....




The HTC EVO 4G.

I am sad to say that I may never return to the world of blackberry.  These apps have me sold.  The only complaint I have about this phone is that the battery life sucks!  Hopefully a lithium battery will fix this issue.   While the battery life is less than stellar, it's not a deal breaker for us.

Once more thing I love about this phone is that there is a free blogger app so I can post from my phone!

This means you will be hearing from me muuuch more!  I hope you are smiling!! :)

If ever one day I miss my blackberry...I'm sure there will be an app I can download on my HTC that will take care of that emotion. LOL


The Mrs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!