Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Starting Her Off Right

My daughter is my everything.  I love her so much!!  Because of this love, I feel it is my DUTY as her Mother to make sure I instill in her the correct and proper morals and values she should have.

What is one of the values I am working on right now?

The value of having a good sense of FASHION!

Yes I’m serious!

This child has some of the most adorable clothes.  Her Grandmother and I think she is our own personal Baby Doll.  Not only does she have the cutest clothes but she has the most adorable shoes as well.

Don’t believe me?  Take a look at these recent additions to her shoe collection. 



Disclaimer:  *Yes, that’s a purse*



A girl can never have enough Boots right?











At this rate, her closet will be better than mine.  It is already just as more full.

From the moment we found out she was a girl, I got little butterflies in my stomach thinking about how much fun I’d have shopping for clothes and accessories.  I mean seriously, girls are fun!  I also secretly accepted the fact that we would be broke. 

*My Husband still does not know this.  Don’t tell him please.*

The Mrs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!