Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday: Christmas in February

Siince I failed to do a correct Christmas 2010 recap, I'm showing our Christmas today through pictures....

A TON OF PICTURES!!

First Up...Decor!!
*What little I did*

Foyer

Mini Nativity close up
Bells on the Front Door..The noise actually got on my nerves after a while


The Christmas Tree that did not come down until January 22, 2011
 
Hubby & I didn't want to wrap or see another gift after we finished wrapping at 2am on Christmas Morning

Close up of the garland that is placed in the Kitchen cut out


Fireplace Decor

Close Up of the Mantle

Another close up of the Mantle

Christmas Morning!!!!!

My Step Daughter Aliya flew down from Chicago to spend Christmas with us!


Grandma & Pop Pop came over to watch the girls open their gifts!


Makenzie opening her first Christmas gift!


Daddy, do something funny!!!

Aliya with her Christmas Gifts

Makenzie's Christmas Gifts

Pop Pop couldn't handle all the excitement

Merry Christmas!!!!
Happy Wednesday!!

The Mrs.

3 comments:

G K said...

Where did you get your nativity set? I really need one for our house.

Southern Mrs. said...

I have no earthly clue...LOL It was my Mom's and when I moved into my 1st apartment while in college, she let me have it. 9 times out of 10, she got it from Macy's. Half of her stuff comes from Macy's. lol

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! This post just made me realize that I don't think we visited ya'll during Christmas time! Random, I know! Lol!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!