Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Friday, December 3, 2010

Y3W: LET'S GO HAWKS!!!


Here we go again with Jenni From The Blog's Your Three Words.....




This evening, the 3 of us, along with a group of our friends, are headed to Phillips Arena for the Hawks vs. 76ers game!

A good friend of mine works for Phillips and scored us access to their company suite to enjoy the game!

Now I will admit, I’m more of a football (GO FALCONS) fan and a bandwagon basketball fan, but I think can find some unused shouting power to help cheer the Hawks on tonight with my family and friends.

If any of you are familiar with the sporting teams here in Atlanta, you know that we haven’t had the best of luck, doing much of anything over the years.  I remember how excited Atlanta was and how “different” the vibe in the city was when the Falcons went to the Super Bowl back in 1998.  Well now the Falcons are 9-2 (shameless taunt…hehe) and the city is getting closer and closer to that same vibe we had way back when. 



Right now the Hawks are 12-7 and the 76ers are 5-13 so I’m predicting a win tonight!

This will be Makenzie’s first attendance to a sporting event so I am very excited!  I wish my camera was better but I’ll make it work and post pictures of us at the game.

Happy Friday guys!  We made it to the weekend!!!  Woooo Hoooo!!


The Mrs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!