Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I suck....

...At taking pictures.

No wait, let me re-phrase that.

My Camera sucks. That's why I do not take as many pictures as I used to.

My beloved Cannon PowerShot was lost a few years back and my photography skills have never recovered. That was the BEST. CAMERA. EVER.

Now we have a GE something-or-other and I must say…it's performance is less than stellar. 

It's not worthy!

Now while we are not at a loss for pictures of us, the quality of the photos is well…embarrassing.

I want my HOME, & blog to be full of beautiful pictures of my family, friends and I but until I get a new "worthy" camera. I'm going on a digital camera strike.

Well not really but I wont be happy taking pictures anymore until we get a new camera, preferably a fancy smancy DSLR.

Anybody have one they wanna give me?

P.S. Thanksgiving Recap coming soon.

The Mrs.

4 comments:

Alexandra Elizabeth said...

I hear you! For the longest time I had a super bulky awful camera that I was embarrassed to go out in public with and on top of that it took awful pictures. But pictures are sooo important to me, that i saved and bought a newer Canon Powershot. Its an investment yes, but the rewards are priceless! And Canon has (in my opinion) the most durable cameras and best quality! Wish I had one to give you!!

Southern Mrs. said...

I think we are just gonna have to bite the bullet and get one. I'm hoping the Hubby will get me one for Christmas but I'm not too patient lol! Thanks for stopping by!!

Yakini said...

I love the Canon PowerShot - I've got that one too. It's a great camera! :-)

Bummer about yours tho.... so hard to manage without a good, quality camera.

New follower here! Your baby is soooooooo freaking cute!!!! Awww!

Southern Mrs. said...

Hi Yakini! Thanks for following me! I love your blog! Your sons are ADORABLE!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!