Contact The Mrs.

thesouthernmrs@gmail.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Recap!

Hi Guys! 

I hope your weekend great.  Ours was!

The Hawks game was a lot of fun.  Makenzie was so mesmerized by all the lights and sounds of the arena.  I can't wait to bring her back.  Just in case you didn't know...THE HAWKS WON!  They came back from a 15 point deficit  to win the game...sorry Philly!   

Remember I promised you a picture from the game.  Well...Momma forgot the camera! (Blame Mommy Brain!)  So this is a picture one of our good friends took with his camera phone.

Daddy, Look at all the lights!!!!!!


Saturday Makenzie and I spent ALL DAY at the Mall doing some much needed shopping with my Mom.  We literally were there all day! We got there at 11am and when my Mom and Makenzie left at 4pm,  (she kept her Saturday night for us) I stayed until 6:30pm.  Needless to say I was TIRED!  Hubby took me out to eat to our favorite Hibachi Restaurant, Nikko's, near our home and as soon as we got back home...I went to sleep.  

Sunday we sat at my parents home and cheered the Atlanta Falcons on to victory!!  10-2 BABY!!! 
I LOVE MY FALCONS!!  (I am a Falcons fanatic...Does it show??)

This upcoming week will be a short week for my Husband & I.  We are head to the Cabins of North Georgia with a few of our other couple friends for a 3 day trip. This will be a much needed break from the real world.  I'm so excited!   Makenzie is excited too...She gets to spend the whole weekend with Grandma and Pop Pop!! 

The Mrs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!!!